Ramil Nañola is one of the Partners in the Audit & Assurance Division.
Ramil has been in public accounting since 1990. He has extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
He is also the Charter President of the Davao Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors-Philippines and the former partner-in-charge of the operations of P&A’s Cebu and Davao offices. In 2005, he received the Primus Award, the highest form of recognition of individual excellence at P&A.
Services, trading, cooperatives, utility (electricity) providers, non-stock, not-for-profit organizations, financial institutions, insurance and brokerage, manufacturing, real estate, agriculture, and construction
- Charter President for Davao Chapter, Institute of Internal Auditors - Philippines
- Member and Former Director & Treasurer, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Former Board of Trustee & Corporate Treasurer, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- 2005 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Pacific Rim Bankers Program, University of Washington Foster School of Business
- Strategic Human Resource Management Programme, National University of Singapore Business School
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Notre Dame University